1.23.2010

crafty girl!

Wow only one day of CHA sown, and I’m so excited!! My camera battery died, so I will post project pictures as soon as I can.

Creative Imaginations had very cute make and takes and I am so excited about their glimmer sprays, the colors are super vibrant and they even have paint dabbers with glitz and mica!!  They are beautiful!!  Plus great new paper lines with vibrant, rich, fun colors!!!  Oh and new papers to expand the “Star Wars” collection!

SEI has great product lines that I think everyone will absolutely adore!! 

Imaginisce has added some great additions to their I-top tool!  In addition to being able to make custom brads, we will now be able to make buttons, magnets, and badge buttons!!! Oh and remember those adorable penguins from the last Summer line??  The new “Splash Dance” line has the cutest little octopus ever!!!

What else? What else?  Tomorrow will be filled with tons of walking, ordering (the best part of my job), make and takes, and hopefully lots of laughter!!!  

Oh! I did see Tim Holtz from afar, so I didn’t get to take my annual picture with him, but I will! Snuck a peek at his Sizzix die-cuts and I can’t wait to get me some!!!

Ok, goodnight, I’m in for another long day tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment