1.06.2010

Finally....

I've decided to choose a word for 2010 thanks to Ali !  I did this last year, but felt like I lost it along the year, although for a half-assed attempt I think I did good enough.  2009's word was "breathe."  I learned to listen to my thoughts, my heart, my body, and let negativity go! I always feel better about myself and my sanity when I don't hold on to the trivial stuff.

My word for 2010 is "strive."  I will strive to be a better person, friend, wife, daughter, crafter, just strive to do the best may come my way, and try not to stress!   I love this concept. 

One of my goals for 2010 was to do more scrapping, and this is what I've come up with so far using a kit from the store:


I am really happy with the pages! Not the best stuff I've ever done, but felt good doing something that truly reflected me!  Old pictures, but hey, they're finally on a page!!

So I hope everyone's 2010 is off to an amazing start!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your blog.I also decide to start my blog late last year here's my link.I'll be adding your blog to my favorites.Good luck!!!
    http://angie-scrappinmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete